Monday 12 February 2007

Some people think we're stupid but we're not.





Just had to put this straight out, an absolute banger, breathing precious energy into the original, which i grew to like, this puts MIA straight back to the sweaty club floors: glamour. Reminds me a little of both fat of the land era Prod and that My Egyptian lover song which surfaced last year.

M.I.A - xr2 (Tigerstyle remix) (MP3)

bitch i might be :: also got some straight talking hip hop which i quite like for the moment in the same way i like the second hip hop post i'll [put up that i got off fluo kids (good blog!) couple a months back ::

Gucci Mane ft Mac Bree - z - Pillz (MP3)
Monseigneur Mike and Nakk - Gangsta Rap au champagne (MP3)

also, worth a listen but not as good as I hoped Ti-ti-timbaland and the Hives match up. Inevitable if you ask me, once pharell started loving them (the hives) there was always going to be a collabo with some kind of US hyper producer.

Timbaland ft. The Hives - Throw it on me (MP3)

No comments: